The job of finding a home that meets all your needs and wants can be difficult if you don’t have all the available resources at hand or the time required to make complete use of them. I specialize in helping buyers find the homes they’re looking for, and one benefit of using my services is that I hear about listings right when they come on the market — in fact, often even before they’re on the market. And that’s just the first step. When I work for you I will:
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- Save you time by regularly searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria.
- Email your specific home requirements to top producing agents in the area so they know we have a qualified purchaser.
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
- Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals, so you can make the best possible mortgage decision.
- Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you, take care of all the documentation details, and keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing.
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
There are many factors that go into the successful purchase of a home. That’s why, as your buyer agent, my job isn’t just to help you find the right home and buy it at the best possible price and terms. I’ll also educate you about market values, quality home construction, equity potential, financing options and more, so you can make the most informed decisions possible. In addition, you’ll have the benefit of my extensive professional network, developed through years of experience. So if you need additional home services you’ll be guaranteed of getting quality work at a competitive price. And the great thing is that all my work is paid for by the home seller, so it won’t cost you any more than if you do them all yourself! In short, I’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service, from helping you with the home search, to negotiating a better deal, to making sure that everything’s signed, sealed and delivered on closing day. That is my commitment to you and I look forward to being of service.
When we begin the home buying process, I will provide you with a home buying information package that will help you become a highly educated and prepared buyer. When would you like to get started? 303-534-5000